We are always hearing about outstanding athletes in our community.
What about those students going above and beyond in science?
Hooked on Science and CFSB are teaming up to acknowledge kids
going above and beyond in science.
Each month Hooked on Science will select a "CFSB Super Science
Student". Click HERE to nominate a student from your school. The
"CFSB Super Science Student" of the month will receive a science kit and have the opportunity to appear with “Mr. Science"during
a Hooked on Science television segment.
2017/18 Super Science Students
- August - Riley Presser - Hardin County Elementary School
- September - Andrew Clayborn - Murray Middle School
- October - Rachel Joles - Ballard County Elementary School
- November - Taylor Pilkington - Trigg County Primary School
- December - Olivia Eberhardt - Lone Oak Elementary School
- January - Joseph Reeves - Paducah Middle School
- February - Ethan McDowell - Carlise County Elementary School
- March - Mason Clements - Reidland Elementary School
- April - Hunter Simpkins - Saint Mary Elementary School
- May - Caleb Powers - Lone Oak Elementary School